RTB House Wins Two Stevie® Awards at the 2021 International Business Awards®
For the fourth year in a row, RTB House has been honored by the International Business Awards®. This year the company won two Bronze Stevie® Awards.
- Marketing/Public Relations Solution – Bronze Award: Streaming Video Ads Complement and Elevate the Award-Winning Full-Funnel Solutions from RTB House
- Customer Service Department of the Year – Bronze Award: Consistently raising standards while undergoing transition as a fast-growing global company with a unique Customer Experience Survey
“It is a great honor to receive International Business Awards for the fourth year in a row. We are constantly working on expanding our offer and refining our customer service. These awards are a true testament to the hard work of our team,” says Daniel Surmacz, COO at RTB House. “We have retained our focus on best-in-class services for brands, retailers, and agencies in order to become a global solution-oriented partner in the dynamic MarTech domain. This recognition gives us even more motivation for further development.”
Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 260 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from June through early August. Some of their comments about RTB House include:
- “RTB House certainly has achieved outstanding results from instituting their CPC (context, personalization and creatives) framework. The integration of AI highlights their efforts in keeping up to date with current industry trends.”
- “The personalization aspect of their video-streaming solution was impressive – and their use of first-party data is a good strategic move in light of the phasing-out of 3rd party cookies”
- “It’s great to see how RTB House utilizes the customer’s voice to make real changes. (…) It’s a great way to lead your work for continuous improvement.”
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. All individuals and organizations worldwide – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small – are eligible to submit nominations. The 2021 IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 nominations each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at www.StevieAwards.com.